[Development] Qt5 build issue for Harmattan

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Sat Aug 25 13:53:44 CEST 2012

> Would that be alright? This would fix the regression for systems not
> matching the khronos implementation. I do not personally find GLchar in the
> specifications.

I need to admit, I was wrong about this. The specification does contain the
char type on page 12:
www.khronos.org/registry/gles/specs/2.0/es_full_spec_2.0.25.pdf

I was not finding because I looked for "GLchar" with ctrl-f briefly.
Another realization is that, indeed, the double is not in the
specification, and that is why there is a need for double in the Qt header.

The question remains, is it acceptable if I add such a simple define (3
LOC) to the qt header?

Laszlo