[Development] Ongoing testlib maintenance

jason.mcdonald at nokia.com jason.mcdonald at nokia.com
Thu Aug 30 09:45:42 CEST 2012

Along with most of the Brisbane Trolls, I'll be leaving Nokia tomorrow.  I'll be on vacation for the next two months, but I will check my gerrit dashboard every few days and try to keep up with reviews.

I intend to keep my Maintainer status while I still feel that I can commit enough time to do it justice.  I have a few things I still want to add to testlib for 5.1, but how much time I can devote to that will depend on where I end up working when I return to Brisbane.

Cheers,
--
Jason