[Development] a question about Qt for Symbian

Qi Liang Liang.Qi at digia.com
Sat Dec 1 22:22:22 CET 2012

Hi, all,

5.0 branching is almost finished this weekend.

And I just started to go through "Not Evaluated" items in jira(https://bugreports.qt-project.org/) last night. I found there are still about less than 300 tasks in open/reported status. I tried "git log --grep="symbian" --regexp-ignore-case" in qt/qt and found last commit is about Nov. 30, 2011, it's totally 1 year ago.

Is there any one still working on Qt for Symbian in 4.x? Or responsible for them. If not, I plan to close those Symbian tasks in jira.(If someone works on one of them, could re-open it again.)

If no one objects this in a week, I will do then.

And maybe we should list Symbian into unsupported platforms for Qt 4.8 and later. At least current CI doesn't cover it.

Regards,
Liang