[Development] The final mile

André Pönitz andre.poenitz at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de
Sun Dec 2 19:53:11 CET 2012

On Sun, Dec 02, 2012 at 05:11:18PM +0100, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> On Sunday, December 02, 2012 14:09:15 you wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Apologies for the top-quote, handicapped with web access right now
> > :(
>
> I don't understand the connection between web access and top-quoting,
> but fair enough :). I assume outlook makes it impossible to bottom
> quote somehow.

Outlook web access (or "app") is more restricted than outlook.

Sure. One can edit the attribution, and add line breaks and quotation
markers manually. Or cut&paste the message to a real text editor, finish
the mail there, cut&paste back. So it is "somehow" possible, just far
from convenient.

If you know of a way how to use it properly without resorting to this
kind of workarounds, feel free to give a hint.

Andre'