[Development] qmake with RC1

Zoltán Balogh zoltan.balogh at canonical.com
Fri Dec 7 19:04:31 CET 2012

Hi,

I have built and packaged the qtbase from RC1 the very same way as I did
from the Beta1 and Beta2.

With the fresh qtbase packages I could not qmake not even a simple project.

For example the qmake of the qtjsbackend has faild  with this error:
     /tmp/buildd/qtjsbackend-opensource-src-5.0.0~rc1/.qmake.conf:1:
Cannot find feature qt_build_config
     Could not find qmake configuration file linux-g++.
     Error processing project file:
/tmp/buildd/qtjsbackend-opensource-src-5.0.0~rc1/qtjsbackend.pro
     make[1]: *** [override_dh_auto_configure] Error 3

Was there any change around the qtbase I missed during last days? I have
found only one bug report [2] what looks similar to my problem.

[1]
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/125121300/buildlog_ubuntu-quantal-i386.qtbase-opensource-src_5.0.0~rc1-0ubuntu1_BUILDING.txt.gz
[2]
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-28251?page=com.atlassian.streams.streams-jira-plugin:activity-stream-issue-tab