[Development] Broken class in the Qt Multimedia module

Saether Jan-Arve Jan-Arve.Saether at digia.com
Mon Dec 10 11:43:45 CET 2012

Please report the error issues on the bugtracker.

After a quick google, it seems that the CPXCInfoShlExt stuff come
from a PDF-XChange shell extension, and I don't understand why
such a shell extension is invoked when you try to playback video.

Maybe you get these messages when you open the file dialog?

Jan Arve