[Development] QML Runtime

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Wed Dec 12 03:51:23 CET 2012

On 12/12/12 05:38, Alan Alpert wrote:
> What would a ~/.qmlrc file contain?

Anything if it's just a QML script. I see it as extra convenience that a
simple "qml somescript" invocation could load /etc/qmlrc *and* ~/.qmlrc
(override), if they exist, to customize the current qml instance.

I really like the idea of a dedicated qml, especially in embedded devices.
FWIW my main interest would be in extending the binary to handle CLI and
CGI args and set up a JS array ready for the QML script to use so it
could function as a PHP replacement... Server Side QML.