[Development] [Qt-creator] gerrit-speak

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Fri Dec 14 12:20:11 CET 2012

Just out of interest, is the topic feature actually used a lot? I know that it was considered a must have when we started using gerrit, but I personally haven't seen it put into good use, and don't actually miss it myself.

Back to the topic: Dropping the text entirely sounds like a good alternative to me. Anyway, I also think this is a bikeshed, and we've bigger things to do :)

Kai