[Development] Qt 5 reelase with mingw ???

Алексей Павлов alexpux at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 19:29:36 CET 2012

For those who interesting in mingw builds of Qt5 I upload archive
https://www.dropbox.com/s/00pxb9202dym5pv/SDK-x64.7z with 64-bit build
Qt-5.0.0. This archive contain 3 folders:
 1. Qt-x86_64 - contain Qt-5.0.0 + QtCreator-2.6.1
 2. mingw64 - 64-bit multilib toolchain
 3. ported-x64 - 3rdparty libraries if I forgot something to copy to Qt bin
folder

32-bit toolchain I upload later and post link there.