[Development] Status of ActiveQt module?

Friedemann Kleint Friedemann.Kleint at nokia.com
Thu Feb 2 08:37:44 CET 2012

Hi,

the status of the module is that we are trying to keep it compiling,
such that it does not totally fall apart.
Apart from the meta object issues, it needs another major refactoring
due to the Lighthouse architecture (it previously used widgets with
native handles).
We (at Nokia) do not have the resources to bring it to a working state,
however it is conceivable that for example Digia or others step up.
I would suggest that, if you do changes, add some  #fixme comments to
its code pointing the potential developer/maintainer in the right direction.

Regards,
Friedemann

--
Friedemann Kleint
Senior Software Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori