[Development] JIRA bug management: users can't close their 'assigned' bugs.

Rick Stockton rickstockton at reno-computerhelp.com
Mon Feb 6 10:04:55 CET 2012

Hi everyone, I have a number of "stale" bugs which need to be closed.

When bugs are "Assigned", even to "Earth Domain", the original reporter
is unable to close them. SO, for the purpose of removing bad data from
our DB, I'm requesting help with the following bugs. I'm the
reporter/creator of in all cases:

https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-19793 (some work on mouse
buttons in 4.x, which we put into 5.0 instead. Change to CLOSED/REJECTED)

https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-22642 (Qt5 mouse buttons
in XLIB and XCB, Resolved. Fixed in Qt 5.0.0)

https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-22642 (bad idea, should
be CLOSED/REJECTED. Note: Current assignee is Oliver Goffart, but the
bad idea was mine ;)

https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-22338 (change to
CLOSED/REJECTED).