[Development] JIRA bug management: users can't close their 'assigned' bugs.

marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
Thu Feb 9 12:41:50 CET 2012

On 06/02/2012 03:04, ext Rick Stockton wrote:
> Hi everyone, I have a number of "stale" bugs which need to be closed.
>
> When bugs are "Assigned", even to "Earth Domain", the original reporter
> is unable to close them. SO, for the purpose of removing bad data from
> our DB, I'm requesting help with the following bugs. I'm the
> reporter/creator of in all cases:
>
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-19793 (some work on mouse
> buttons in 4.x, which we put into 5.0 instead. Change to CLOSED/REJECTED)

Done by Shane on 06.

> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-22642 (Qt5 mouse buttons
> in XLIB and XCB, Resolved. Fixed in Qt 5.0.0)

This is currently in "Verified" state, which will changed to "Closed"
once released.
(See
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/plugins/servlet/workflow/thumbnail/getThumbnail?workflowName=Qt%20Bug%20Tracking&stepId=7&width=full&height=full
for workflow visualization)

> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-22642 (bad idea, should
> be CLOSED/REJECTED. Note: Current assignee is Oliver Goffart, but the
> bad idea was mine ;)

The QTBUG number on this one is the same as above.

> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-22338 (change to
> CLOSED/REJECTED).

Done by Shane on 06.

--