[Development] Feature freeze and Alpha

morten.sorvig at nokia.com morten.sorvig at nokia.com
Mon Feb 6 11:56:56 CET 2012

On Feb 5, 2012, at 3:12 PM, ext lars.knoll at nokia.com<mailto:lars.knoll at nokia.com> wrote:

These items are still open and we'll need feedback on them:

* QPA interface for native dialogs (QTBUG-20086)

This one is done. Some platform filling-in of the API  still remains, but the API itself is in good shape now.

* Styles and QPA (QTBUG-20087)

Closed. Styles stay in QtWidgets.

Is there anything that I have now forgotten that really *must* be in 5.0
(i.e. it really can't be done in a BC/SC way for Qt 5.1)? If you have such
an item, please speak up, otherwise I'll consider the above exception list
as final.

In general the platform work will continue until the 5.0 release, and some if this will result new QPA interfaces. This won't affect application BC/SC though.

Morten