[Development] QT Accessibility

Sean Farrow sean.farrow at seanfarrow.co.uk
Sun Feb 19 03:01:25 CET 2012

Hello:
I am new to Qt, and having read the QT accessibility article was wondering what the state of QT's accessibility is, and currently who the maintainer of the module is.
I am visually impaired myself, and have a lot of experience with access on windows/mac/IOS regarding both screen access (both readers/magnifiers, and voice recognition).
I would like to be of some help in this area given that I also develop in c++.
Should I be looking to develop with the QT4 or QT5 codebase?
Any guidance is much appreciated.
Regards
Sean Farrow