[Development] V8 doesn't build in cross-compilation

Sergio Ahumada Navea san at sansano.inf.utfsm.cl
Sun Jan 1 15:30:42 CET 2012

Hi,

On 01/01/2012 03:19 PM, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Sunday, 1 de January de 2012 14.41.26, Sergio Ahumada Navea wrote:
>>> The question still stands though: doesn't anyone try to cross-compile Qt
>>> for ARM these days?
>>
>> The CI system is testing ARM, but I guess it falls into the i386 category.
>
> That might be. I was wondering if no developer is cross-compiling on their own
> machines.
>
> By the way, do we have 64-bit builds running?

 From the CI system point of view, here you can find the configurations:

https://qt.gitorious.org/qtqa/testconfig/trees/master/projects/Qt_Modules_Continuous_Integration/stages

So, there are 32- and 64-bit builds for Ubuntu, 64-bit builds for Mac
and 32-bit builds for Windows. This configuration is under Gerrit as well.

The status of those configurations (whether they are enforced or not)
can be found here,

http://wiki.qt-project.org/Public_Autotest_Infrastructure#What_tests_are_we_running_.3F

We try to keep this information as up-to-date as possible.

Cheers,
--
Sergio Ahumada Navea
san at sansano.inf.utfsm.cl