[Development] qt5 modules in namespaces

Denis Dzyubenko denis at ddenis.info
Wed Jan 4 14:47:33 CET 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 7:16 PM,  <marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com> wrote:
> On 03/01/2012 12:01, ext Thiago Macieira wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 3 de January de 2012 18.19.47, Denis Dzyubenko wrote:
>>> That's the thing - it doesn't work in some cases - if you do
>>> in-source-tree build of the attached project. Well now thinking
>>> about it, it is probably a bug in qmake.
>
> Sounds like you have an include path "bug" in your .pro file then. qmake
> doesn't care about where that file is located. As long as you
>     #include <moc_file.cpp>
> qmake will remove it from the object list, thus not include it in the
> compile.

indeed sounds like a include path bug. Any ideas how I can its source?
I assume the bug is in qmake, because it works just fine with shadow
builds and only a problem in one particular case. See attachment to my
previous email - I made a small example that reproduces the problem
outside of qtjsondb.

Denis.