[Development] Request for Qt playground space for JSON client/server

Andrew.Christian at nokia.com Andrew.Christian at nokia.com
Thu Jan 5 18:33:34 CET 2012

Hi,

I would like to set up a JSON client/server module in Qt Playground .  The short description:

"JSON objects are often used for communicating between different processes.  This module
provides client and server classes for sending and receiving JSON messages.
It supports auto detecting JSON serialization formats (e.g., UTF-8,  Qt Binary JSON)
and extensible server-side authentication."

I've done some work to create an initial implementation, but I expect that it will improve
and evolve rapidly over time.

I've been using the name "jsonstream" as a project name, but I'd be happy to change that.

Thank you!

 - Andrew Christian