[Development] Text clipping in QtQuick 2.0

Alan Alpert alan.alpert at nokia.com
Tue Jan 17 11:14:14 CET 2012

Clipping has never been enabled by default (not even in QtQuick 1.x). An
important detail he left out of the description (though not the example) was
that he explicitly set clip: true on the Text element.

This does make him seen extremely open minded to consider clip: true not
clipping as a 'feature' ;). If I saw that behavior I'd file it in JIRA
directly.

--
Alan Alpert