[Development] Drag and Drop events.

morten.sorvig at nokia.com morten.sorvig at nokia.com
Wed Jan 25 11:14:33 CET 2012

On Jan 25, 2012, at 8:31 AM, ext andrew.den-exter at nokia.com<mailto:andrew.den-exter at nokia.com> wrote:

Does anyone feel responsible for/have an interest in these?

We have a patch in progress to update the QPA dnd API: see http://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,8902 . This is mostly backend work.

I'd like to add an overloaded constructor to QDropEvent and  which takes values for the proposedAction and source properties as an alternative to the current method querying the values from a global instance of QDragManager.  Something along these lines of http://codereview.qt-project.org/14209 would allow me to remove some rather silly workarounds I have in QML for sending events within a canvas independently of QDrag and the windowing system in general.

Makes sense to me (though I have not looked at the dnd APIs in detail).

Morten