[Development] QLog ( Work on qDebug and friends)

wolfgang.beck at nokia.com wolfgang.beck at nokia.com
Tue Jan 31 06:32:46 CET 2012

Hi there,

I'm finished to make a patch and created the documentation of QLog.
To be sure that all can read the document I've attached it to this EMail.
The main focus on this project is:

1. Logging in a file:
2. Enable or disable logging without recompiling your project.
3. Logging with categories

If you have other ideas, concerns or requirements please feel free to share them on the mailing list.

For those once there are interested to see the patch and have access rights :) have a look at:
I0c784a94	Prepare qLog for Qt integration  Project qt/qtbase

--
wbeck