[Development] cmake files for qt5 problems with Qt5Quick/Qt5Qml modules on Mac OS X

Nils Jeisecke njeisecke at saltation.de
Mon Jul 2 12:14:14 CEST 2012

Hi,

> Just to be clear - it works with the modules in qtbase, but not with the
> ones that depend on qtbase?
My module list:
qt5_use_modules(ctimon Gui Core Concurrent Widgets Xml Sql Network
OpenGL Quick Qml)

I've only ran into problems with QtQuick and QtQml which are both not
part of qtbase. All other modules are working fine.

qt5.git as described on http://qt-project.org/wiki/Building-Qt-5-from-Git

> What is your Qt configure line?
I'm using the -developer-build switch so no install should be necessary:
./configure -developer-build -opensource -nomake examples -nomake tests
./build

> Do you set CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH? To what?
/Users/njeiseck/projects/qt/qt5/qtbase
Setting  "/Users/njeiseck/projects/qt/qt5" didn't work.

> Do you use -frameworks?
This is default on Mac OS X. So, yes.

> What are the relevant paths for your repos/install dirs/etc?
Base path of qt5.git working copy:
/Users/njeiseck/projects/qt/qt5

Submodules:
/Users/njeiseck/projects/qt/qtbase
etc...

> What happens if you install? Does it work then?
I'm going to try that and post an update later.

Thanks!

Nils