[Development] Proposal: Remove QML from Qt's code base (OR: Should it be a requirement that Qt Modules are interoperable?)

Konstantin Ritt ritt.ks at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 10:07:02 CEST 2012

@Lorn: It would be nice if you give a more detailed response than just
"no" ;) Some technical details would be great to hear also.

@d3fault: Plz stop trolling and concentrate on technical issues, pros
and cons, etc. The next time plz stop after your "Therefore, QML is
not interoperable with Qt/C++", otherwise you lied and this is not a
proposal...
And what did you mean by "removing QML from Qt's code base"? Grepping
Qt sources for "qml" gives me nothing particular. AFAIK, both quick1
and declarative have their own modules.

regards,
Konstantin