[Development] Contributing to the Qt Project behind a hefty firewall and proxy server

marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
Fri Jul 13 17:04:36 CEST 2012

Ok, you guys just misunderstand each other.

Thiago says we should do it, to ensure that the Qt Project is accessible
behind badly configured corporate firewalls.

He also says that you should at the same time have a discussion with
Corporate Security to make them understand that the current situation is
hurting the organization, and try to get it changed so you _don't_ have
to circumvent Corporate Security. (Normally it's grounds for getting the
"pink slip" immediately.)

So, I think we'll go ahead and get a port forward setup.

--
.marius