[Development] Regression in QtQml

matthew.vogt at nokia.com matthew.vogt at nokia.com
Mon Jul 16 00:53:59 CEST 2012

Hi Robin.

The problem appears to be that the file 'imports/com/Nokia/extras/qmldir' contains numerous entries which are repetitions of earlier entries.
As of the change you identified, this condition is now reported as an error - the old behavior was to import the first entry encountered, and to silently ignore the remainder.

Thanks,
Matt