[Development] [Qt-creator] No headers in Mac frameworks?

Corentin Jabot corentin.jabot at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 10:44:08 CEST 2012

Hi.

When building qt5 on OS X (10.7), the headers are not installed along the
libraries, that seems to concern all modules.
I try to build using ./build, make module-qtxxx, and make install in each
module, and in each case, I got the issue.

I configured that way : ./configure -release -opensource -confirm-license
-fast -nomake demos -nomake examples -qt-pcre -qt-libpng -no-dbus  -prefix
/Users/cjabot/dev/qt5beta/release -platform macx-clang-libc++

Some specifics headers are copied though : QGenericPlugin and
QGenericPluginFactory.

Does I am the only one to still have that issue ?

Thanks,

Corentin Jabot