[Development] QFileSystemWatcher and Recursive Monitoring

d3fault d3faultdotxbe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 15:56:56 CEST 2012

On Jul 27, 2012 6:02 AM, "logic.cpp" <logic.cpp at gmail.com> wrote:

> BH
>
> I think this is very much like what I was trying to describe.

I think so too, it was immediately after reading your post that the design
jumped out at me. The confusing part was your stating that the interface
should be required to be implemented, then saying there's a default impl as
a bonus (contradiction). Oh well, doesn't matter now :).

Are you working on getting it implemented?

>It's really annoying that Mac<=Snow Leopard is forcing us into such
corners, but if it works and it pleases all Qt evangelists :) then maybe
this'll do.

It is annoying, but it's even worse to allow a platform to stall Qt like
that. I'm glad to see Qfsw will hopefully finally progress... I'm pretty
sure recursive has been in the plans for a while now (it just always leads
to this same discussion about platforms not supporting fine grained
notifications).

d3fault