[Development] How to submit Portuguese, Spanish, and Indonesian translations Qt?

Giuseppe D'Angelo dangelog at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 18:52:03 CEST 2012

Hello David,

On 1 June 2012 15:36, David Burson <david_burson at ntm.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> We translated some of Qt 4.7.4 into Indonesian (qt_id), and we added some
> translations to qt_pt and qt_es.  How do I submit them back to the Qt
> project?

Do your translations still apply to 4.8? No more 4.7 releases are planned.

> - What pri/pro files need to change?

Maybe none?

> - Where do I run "make commit-ts"?

In the translations subdirectory, I think.

> - How do I make a merge request on Gitorious?  I went to
> https://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qt, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

Gitorious is not used any more to submit patches to Qt. Please read
the instructions on the wiki
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Category:Developing_Qt
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-Contribution-Guidelines
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Code_Reviews