[Development] How to submit Portuguese, Spanish, and Indonesian translations Qt?

Giuseppe D'Angelo dangelog at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 21:24:45 CEST 2012

On 1 June 2012 20:49, David Burson <david_burson at ntm.org> wrote:
> Hello Giuseppe,
>
> Thanks for the information.  I spent some time today reading the wiki from the links you sent - lots of helpful information.  I assume the right people are aware of this, but probably half the links in the Contributions section "things you generally need to know" of  http://qt-project.org/wiki/Category:Developing_Qt point to blank pages.

Uh... I guess something went wrong when importing the contents from
the old wiki (wiki.qt-project.org) to the devnet one. I'll try to ping
the right people and see what's going on.

> Since we are only using 4.7.4 at this point I don't know about 4.8.  So I guess I will not be able to submit our translations at this time, if I understand you correctly.

I'm pretty sure that most of your work still applies to 4.8. So you
could just submit it there :)

Cheers,
--
Giuseppe D'Angelo