[Development] Qt5 qtwebkit packaging

Zoltán Balogh zoltan.balogh at canonical.com
Wed Jun 6 19:19:11 CEST 2012

Hi Csaba,

I was in contact with Lauro earlier  and I know his repository. He has
binary only repository for the qtwebkit.

After the alpha release I managed to package all the important modules
of the Qt5.

But now the qtwebkit gives me hard time. Right now I managed to  fix
(hack) the code to compile, but it fails on linking:
http://pastebin.com/5yXJTvfY

Any kind of help is appreciated. My objective is to provide source and
binary distribution of the Qt5 for both ARM and x86 targets.

cheers,

Zoltan