[Development] Qt5 packages for Ubuntu

Zoltán Balogh zoltan.balogh at canonical.com
Fri Jun 8 11:23:02 CEST 2012

On 06/08/2012 12:10 PM, a.grandi at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 8 June 2012 12:05, Zoltán Balogh<zoltan.balogh at canonical.com>  wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I guess we all are very excited about the upcoming Qt5 beta or final
>> release. I am sure many of you have been playing with the tar.gz
>> releases or straight with the code from the gitorious.
>>
>> For some time I am working on to release installable Qt5 binary and
>> source packages for Ubuntu.
>>
>> Finally today I managed to publish the most important Qt5 modules (yes,
>> the qtwebkit too and the snowshoe as test app) for Precise and Quantal
>> releases. You can find i386, amd64 and most importantly armel packages
>> in this PPA: https://launchpad.net/~canonical-qt5-edgers/+archive/qt5-daily
> that's a very good news! Just a question: what modules are currently
> missing at the moment?
>
> Thanks!

I did not package the qtsystems  qlalr qtactiveqt qtconnectivity
qtdocgallery qtfeedback qtgraphicaleffects qtimageformats qtqa qtsensors
qtsystems qtwayland qtjsondb  qtlocation modules.

Not because they are troublesome, because most probably they are not. I
just concentrated on the QML2 and QtWebkit. If you need these packages
just ping me on IRC and I will make them available in few days.

cheers,