[Development] Can't switch submodules to master and Mac build still broken

shane.kearns at accenture.com shane.kearns at accenture.com
Mon Jun 18 16:24:40 CEST 2012

You might be able to get the script working by changing the port in your ~/.ssh/config file

Host codereview.qt-project.org
    Port 29418
    User (your name)

That makes "ssh://codereview.qt-project.org/..." expand to "ssh://(your name)@codereview.qt-project.org:29418/..."
In case the script relies on this behaviour.

(above configuration was in the gerrit setup wiki page)

--

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.