[Development] Can't switch submodules to master and Mac build still broken

Stephen Chu stephen at ju-ju.com
Mon Jun 18 16:49:42 CEST 2012

On 6/18/12 10:24 AM, shane.kearns at accenture.com wrote:
> You might be able to get the script working by changing the port in your ~/.ssh/config file
>
> Host codereview.qt-project.org
>      Port 29418
>      User (your name)
>
> That makes "ssh://codereview.qt-project.org/..." expand to "ssh://(your name)@codereview.qt-project.org:29418/..."
> In case the script relies on this behaviour.
>
> (above configuration was in the gerrit setup wiki page)

Thanks. But all I am trying to do is to get Qt 5 built in OS X. It's
broken for over a week.

This is just too time consuming to figure out all the tricks and secrets
to do it. And we (general public and dumb developer-users) are not
supposed to build off master branches anyway. The Qt 5 git repo is
supposed to be composed of versions of sub-modules that works together,
most of them not master.

The fix is in qtbase master but never made it to the main Qt 5
"mixture." For the time being, I will just go back to alpha-1.

Thanks for the help.