[Development] Container refactor update

Alberto Mardegan mardy at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 19 10:24:58 CEST 2012

On 06/19/2012 11:58 AM, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On terça-feira, 19 de junho de 2012 09.54.15, Peter Kümmel wrote:
>> So even no Apache licensed code could be used within Qt?
>
> Irrelevant. The CLA says that I can only submit code I authored myself. That
> excludes everything that has a copyright, regardless of the license.

I don't think that Peter was suggesting you to import the code from
"folly", but just to have a look at how it's implemented. IANAL, but I
think that you can have a look at any software code which you obtained
legally, and pick this and that idea from it; as long as you close the
original source file in your editor and let a couple of days pass before
starting writing your own, you are authoring original code.
Just make sure that you empty the clipboard. ;-)

Ciao,
   Alberto