[Development] QtCS: OpenGL session notes

qtnext qtnext at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 21:52:29 CEST 2012

To use Qml on Win8 Metro, we must have a directX backend (with or without
angle .. but it seems that for now angle is directX9 only and Metro need
DX11), and to be able to use qt5 qml for digital signage on low end
hardware ( in that case qt5 qml is just perfect...) we need to have
hardware accelerated video decoding (dxva) on Windows .. so it need to have
a way to bridge qml video to angle directx surface to have access to dxva