[Development] Importing (mobile) qt-components to gerrit

Robin Burchell robin+qt at viroteck.net
Fri Jun 29 10:15:42 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm fine with delaying things a bit, but at the same time, that leaves
me with a bit of a problem. The problem being that I have patches on
top of components that I really don't want to keep private
indefinitely. For instance, I've fixed ScrollDecorator in the QtQuick2
branch so far, I have some other bugs I want to persue there too. I've
also (in the past) done a port of components to blackberry
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEJhMhhnqGo&feature=plcp) that I'd
like to try port to QML2 and get integrated in one central location so
that everyone can share benefits and work from a single codebase.

Now, obviously, it's a bit difficult for me to do that if I can't push
changes to that central location - so how can I best proceed here? I
have a signed CLA already, so is there a way that I can get access to
the existing repository to push changes, with the eventual aim of
moving it to Gerrit in a few months?

BR,

Robin