[Development] Importing (mobile) qt-components to gerrit

ext-jaakko.helanti at nokia.com ext-jaakko.helanti at nokia.com
Tue Jun 26 10:45:28 CEST 2012

Hello,

For Symbian team it would be best not to move QtComponents to Gerrit until say September. We can work with Gerrit, but just in case there is some glitches in the transfer, we are better prepared to solve those at that time. I am hopefully a good contact person to QtComponents Symbian development :)

Regards,
Jaska
ext-jaakko.helanti (at) nokia.com