[Development] need to handle touch events rather than depending on mouse event synthesis

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Thu Mar 1 10:32:05 CET 2012

While I find this dicussion interesting, I am wondering about the
relation with the Qt 5 feature freeze that has gone by a few weeks ago,
and Lars' email about that on february 22 ("Important: Qt 5 freeze"). Do
you think it is possible to tackle this in 5.1, or does it need binary
or even source incompatible changes?

André