[Development] QDoc can't ignore Q_PROPERTY

andrew.den-exter at nokia.com andrew.den-exter at nokia.com
Mon Mar 12 01:05:36 CET 2012

> On 03/10/2012 07:32 PM, ext Andre Somers wrote:
> > Signals are often used outside the context of properties.
>
> Signals yes, but NOTIFY signals?
>
> This change only affects signals marked as NOTIFY in a Q_PROPERTY macro.

I think the point is there may be instances where a signal that is emitted incidentally when a property changes is used as the  notify signal for that property.   I get not wanting to be forced into writing redundant 'emitted when this property has changed' documentation  but excluding  documentation that has been written for a signal seems a bit excessive, wouldn't it be enough to just omit the warning for an undocumented signal if it's a notify signal?

Andrew