[Development] The qtbase CI should run the qtdeclarative tests

morten.sorvig at nokia.com morten.sorvig at nokia.com
Mon Mar 19 21:24:03 CET 2012

On Mar 19, 2012, at 8:01 PM, ext kent.hansen at nokia.com wrote:

> (Top-posting from webmail)
> Yes, we should try to add tests to qtbase when a bug is caught by a qtdeclarative test, just like we add tests for any other bug fix.
>
> http://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,19582 broke qquicktextinput. http://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,20286 fixed it, but no new test was added.

qtbase already has a covering test for clipboard. The test is unfortunately skipped on Mac since the pasteboard server is not available during CI runs. We should be able to run some of it in-process like qquicktextinput does, I'll see what can be done the next time I touch the clipboard code.

Morten