[Development] Qftp removal

shane.kearns at accenture.com shane.kearns at accenture.com
Thu Mar 29 16:20:04 CEST 2012

It may not be trivial, but it's the workflow we have defined for promoting a playground module to an official add-on.
Would it be any more complex than creating a new project (initialised with the contents of the previous project repo, rather than empty) and deleting the old project?

And we've created projects with pre-existing git history before, when importing the Qt5 modules to gerrit.

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.