[Development] Qftp removal

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at nokia.com
Thu Mar 29 17:47:49 CEST 2012

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 02:20:04PM +0000, ext shane.kearns at accenture.com wrote:
> It may not be trivial, but it's the workflow we have defined for promoting a playground module to an official add-on.

yeah. too bad our tool doesn't support that particularly well yet.

> Would it be any more complex than creating a new project (initialised
> with the contents of the previous project repo, rather than empty) and
> deleting the old project?

deleting projects is not supported, either. every change of structure
will leave a dead repo behind, which clutters up the project overview
(happy admining) and the server.

> And we've created projects with pre-existing git history before, when importing the Qt5 modules to gerrit.

that's entirely different. they had no previous gerrit history.