[Development] QDBus on Windows

Wolfgang Baron Wolfgang.Baron at gmx.net
Tue May 1 01:48:53 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 30 Apr 2012 00:17:53 +0200, Andreas Holzammer wrote:
> Installer can be found here: http://qt.gitorious.org/installer-framework
> Packaging of Qt5 is public in QtRepotools
> http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtrepotools In the subdirectory
> release-tools. But Qt4 is not published, if I got the right information.

thank you for your information. However, that won't help me until Qt5 is
around.

Am 29.04.2012 23:37, schrieb Wolfgang Baron:
> Could the Qt project please:
>
> 1) include QDBus in the distribution
> 2) publish the exact procedure how to create Qt as being distributed

is this the right list at all? Could anybody please tell me, whether
inclusion is on its way or why it is not being worked on?

Also, some information about the exact configuration options of the
release could be very helpful for compiling stuff like QtCreator,
QtCreator plugins, QDBus and other stuff with partial private
information of the Qt Sources.

If this is not the right list to ask questions like these, where should
I ask then?

Kind regards,

Wolfgang Baron