[Development] [CI] reverse dependency testing

marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
Tue May 1 12:50:31 CEST 2012

Looks good, but please move the details over to the other wiki.
The Mediawiki installation at wiki.qt-project.org has been deprecated since DevNet was moved over and we got www.qt-project.org/wiki.

The content from wiki.qt-project.org is planned to be moved, but we are not sure yet when this will happen.

--
.marius