[Development] Reverting the QRegExp change?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed May 2 10:48:21 CEST 2012

Given the negative reaction here and on Gerrit, I'm wondering if we should
revert it.

In fact, for the simple fact that the SIC change wasn't discussed here before
it went in (my bad, sorry for that), it deserves to be reverted.

What do you think?

Another option is what Olivier has proposed:
	https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,24986