[Development] Bugreports for Playground projects

Denis Shienkov scapig2 at yandex.ru
Wed May 2 19:06:00 CEST 2012

Hello all.

I am also interested in this question.

Say please, where and how can get a bug-tracker for projects from a playground?
Is this possible?

Without such features are very hard to make a contribution to the development.

For example, users are forced to send bugs to the forums (which are sparse) or e-mail
to the developers, which is not good.

It would be better for this to have a general tracker, IMO.

Best regards,
Denis