[Development] Resolving the wiki situtation

alexandra.leisse at nokia.com alexandra.leisse at nokia.com
Thu May 3 14:40:25 CEST 2012

Hello!

Today, we finished copying all the wiki pages to their new location.
Attached is a text file that matches URLs of the pages on
wiki.qt-project.org to the pages on qt-project.org/wiki.

If you have pages that have been moved, please take a look and see if it
all worked out the way it should. We had trouble sorting some of the pages
into categories, that is probably worth checking. I am not a strong
believer in deep hierarchies on the web, I try to keep categories to 2
levels depth in general.

You can sort pages into categories by adding [[Category:Foo::Bar]] to the
wiki markup.

We will redirect all the old URLs to the new ones as soon as we take the
old wiki offline to keep links working.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Alexandra