[Development] Examples: Move file/image list to bottom of file

Sivan Greenberg sivan at omniqueue.com
Sat May 5 00:00:29 CEST 2012

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:21 PM,  <casper.vandonderen at nokia.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Example: http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/5.0/mainwindows-application.html
>
> Currently we render the list of examples at the top of the page, as visible
> in the example. On that page you do not really get an idea about the example
> before scolling down (1280x800 resolution). Therefore I would like to move
> the list of files/images to the bottom of the page.

The image and the description text "The Application example shows how
to implement a standard GUI application with menus, toolbars, and a
status bar. The example itself is a simple text editor program built
around QPlainTextEdit." should move up, yes. When you search for
examples seeing the screenshot first serves as one picture = lots of
words.

-Sivan