[Development] Which "Target Repository" to use for a Merge Request?

Carl Schumann schumann at fnal.gov
Thu May 10 14:49:25 CEST 2012

Qt Community,

On 8 May 2012 I submitted a bug report:

I have a proposed fix which I am trying to submit.   I used the
following documentation in my attempt:
http://wiki.qt-project.org/Git_Introduction

I am now to the point in the above documentation's procedure where I am
told to make a merge request.  When I do so I get a form that asks me to
specify "Target Repository".   There are many possible options, e.g.,
icefox.  The documentation does not indicate which one I should chose.
I would appreciate some explanation please.  Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,
Carl Schumann