[Development] unity3d plugin in QML webview

Mülner, Helmut helmut.muelner at joanneum.at
Mon May 14 11:53:21 CEST 2012

The unity3d plugin (e.g.  http://download.unity3d.com/gallery/live-demos/players/island.unity3d ) works with QWebView but not in QGraphicsWebView or in a QML WebView. The plugin uses three stacked windows on top of the web page and I suspect that something in the QGraphicsView prevents the creation of those windows. I have reported this in the Qt bug tracker (https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-25705).<https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-25705%29.>

Does anybody know what could cause this?

--
Helmut Mülner
DIGITAL - Institute of Information and Communication Technologies

Steyrergasse 17, 8010 Graz, AUSTRIA

phone:  +43-316-876-2612
general fax: +43-316-876-1191
web:    http://www.joanneum.at/digital