[Development] #qt-labs IRC channel on irc.freenode.net

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Mon May 14 18:23:38 CEST 2012

I also had a similar experience lately when the freenode staff
introduced the SASL hard requirement in certain networks for freenode,
like my mobile internet provider. :)

What Giuseppe mentioned (http://webchat.freenode.net/) works fine in
that case at least or a client supporting that.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp